Discover how the Insured Medical Reimbursement part of Ultimate Health is designed to keep your top performers happy with their overall benefit package.
Ultimate Health has the flexibility to supplement virtually any primary health care plan with in-network, out-of-network and Rx coverage. Plus, it reimburses for dental and vision out-of-pocket expenses with or without dental and vision base plans. It extends beyond what is covered by primary health insurance plans, including:
- In-network co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance
- Out-of-network co-insurance amounts, balance bills and deductibles
- Dental expenses, including crowns, child and adult orthodontia and implants
- Vision expenses, including contact lenses, LASIK surgery and prescription sunglasses
- Prescription co-pays, as well as brand name and lifestyle prescriptions
- Virtually all 213(d)-eligible expenses
Ultimate Health does not require any medical underwriting and is guaranteed issue. We dynamically underwrite each group based on coverage gaps and census demographics. Clients often find that Ultimate Health presents a compelling financial solution as well since as a fully insured 105(h) compliant plan, premiums may be tax deductible for the employer and benefits may be non-taxable income to the insured.*
Rapid Reimbursement and First-Class Customer Service
Ultimate Health is designed with a strong commitment to exceptional service by offering:
- A simple and convenient reimbursement process that is catered to the lifestyle of busy professionals, with average turnaround times between 5 to 7 business days of receipt.
- A Prescription Visa® that allows members to receive immediate reimbursement for all prescription co-pays―even for prescriptions not covered by their primary health care plan.
- Streamlined group set-up and member enrollment to eliminate the need for HR to play a role on claims.
*This is not to be considered tax advice as each person and company is unique. Please consult with a professional tax advisor regarding the tax status of the plan. Refer to Section 105(h).
The medical reimbursement part of Ultimate Health is insured by Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company and Monumental Life Insurance Company, both are rated by A. M. Best as A+ (Superior, 2 out of 16 categories) as of 4/13/12. Transamerica Financial Life Insurance (Harrison, NY; For NY residents) and Monumental Life Insurance Company (Cedar Rapids, IA) are Transamerica companies.