Hunt Valley, Maryland—ArmadaCare is pleased to introduce its first group supplemental health insurance product approved in the state of Connecticut: WellPak Plus CT. In addition to hospital indemnity benefits, this insurance product also provides dental, vision and wellness benefits, as well as valuable health and travel-related medical emergency services. Specially designed to boost coverage in areas where primary coverage falls short, this unique supplemental benefit program can aid in talent retention and recruiting efforts and supports greater well-being.
WellPak Plus CT can be implemented for specific employees that the employer defines. The plan is a tax-efficient* way to compensate and can exist alongside currently funded HSAs – enabling employees to use their HSA funds for medical expenses not covered by the primary plan or WellPak Plus CT. It extends coverage beyond a primary plan’s limited wellness, dental and vision options to make greater impacts on top talent’s overall well-being and job satisfaction.
The core components to this employer-paid, supplemental insurance plan are:
- Hospital confinement indemnity coverage for hospitalizations, childbirth, rehabilitation and more
- Dental and vision coverage without network limitations, and first-dollar coverage for specific needs like major restoratives and orthodontia
- Wellness coverage for integrative medicine, including massage therapy and acupuncture, as well as elective executive physicals (also applies to concierge physician services)
- TopDoc Connect access – a specialty matching service redefining specialty care access by helping members find the perfect physician specialist for their condition.**
- Get Me Home access – an emergency travel program providing a suite of 24/7 services for members traveling domestically or internationally, for business or pleasure. These services include fully paid air evacuation.
All of this is delivered with ArmadaCare’s world-class service and conveniences.
WellPak Plus CT is approved in CT only.
*This is not local, state or federal tax advice as each person and company is unique. It is recommended that you seek the independent counsel of a professional tax adviser.
**Not including behavioral health or addiction. Please refer to the policy for specific details.
Underwritten by Sirius America Insurance Company