Emergency travel services provide travel and medical emergency support to members and their families when traveling more than 100 miles from home, domestically or internationally, whether for business or pleasure, 24/7/365.
Embedded in our Plena Health insurance plan, these services include:
- Facilitation of hospital payment for uninterrupted access to care while abroad
- Referrals both medical and dental for emergency/urgent care
- Replacement of lost or stolen passports
- Delivery arrangement for medication, corrective lenses, vaccines
- Online travel portal for traveler assistance services including pre-travel safety, health information and real-time medical and security intelligence
The emergency travel services are provided by ArmadaCare’s designated providers and subject to specific terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions.